Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday(The kittens)


I mentioned a while ago that DH and the girls came home with two little kittens, what I don't recall is if I post that the very next week Mr Man came home with a kitten of his own. So here are the three little kittens. This is Candy and she is Princess's kitten.
This cute fluffy fellow is Tiger and he belongs to little Miss Sweet Pea.
Candy and Tiger are brother and sister and are now. 13 weeks old

This is the baby of the bunch. This is Kit-Kat and he is Mr Man's cat. Mr Man didn't think it was right that the girls got kittens and he didn't so now we have 3 kittens plus a 2 year old cat. Kit-Kat is 12 weeks old now.. We got all the kittens when they were 8 weeks old.
So I wasn't wordless today.. but still Happy Wordless Wednesday.


10 comments:

Disney for Boys said...

They are too cute! What fun you all must be having with them!

Hyperactive Lu said...

They are so cute! I want some kittens now!

Heather said...

Oh little kittens are soo sweet. I'm sure your kids are providing lots of love for them- except this week. I bet little man gets a kick out of all of them:)

Anonymous said...

what adorable kittens!!

Midlife Mom said...

Awwwwwwwww! I love cats and we have three plus my Mom here has one. It's fun getting them together as they are cute playing together and grooming each other. You will have soooooooo much fun with them!!

MomOf4 said...

They are absolutely adorable! How are they all getting along? Miney and Moe seem to fight all the time, unless they are sleeping! Ha! :)

Marz said...

oh how cute!!!
congratulations on the new additions to your family.

palmtreefanatic said...

AWWWW how adorable!
I am glad you get to take care of them;)
I kinda wanted to get another kitten after Adams had to be put down, but a dog and 2 turtles is enough for now:)
They are just precious! enjoy them as they are little for such a short time;)
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

oooooh!!! They are sooooo cute!!! Can I have one? LOL!

Love,

Joy

Anonymous said...

Awwww, kitties! They're so cute!!