Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Power of Schomooze.

My blogging friend Annie thinks I have the power of schmooze and has given me this blogging award.
Annie is definitely a schmoozer herself. Thank You Annie for the award.

While Annie was listing me as a schmoozer in the blogging world, I was on a weekend softball/camping trip. On Friday we stopped by this gas station/rest stop/restaurant. As I was walking though the little store there to make my way to there restroom. I happened to pass there little display of glass figures. I didn't even stop to look because well you know nature called.. but out of the corner of my eye I saw the word believe and my thoughts went right to Annie and Izzy.
After taking care of business and washing my hands, I got out my camera phone and left the restroom and went back over and took this picture of the figure that reminded me of Annie.
So Annie while you were thinking of me I was thinking of you also. :) How cool is that. This shot is for you.

3 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Cool sculpture there.

Melanie said...

I have just given you the same award!

What a beautiful glass sculpture!

Annie said...

You are such a sweetheart!!!