Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some FANTASTIC new.

Fantastagirl gave me an award.
Yes little ole me got an award from the Fantastic Fantastagirl.
If you have never been to The Adventures of Fantastagirl blog they you wouldn't know she is a wonderful mother of two super kids Pan and Tink and has an incredible husband, Mr. Incredible.
She was one of the 1st blogs I ever read when I entered into this crazy world of blogging and she is also one of the 1st people who ever commented on my blog and that is something I'll never forget.

Fantastagirl has given me the "nice" award

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence in our blogging world."

Thank you very much Fantastagirl for thinking of me when passing this award along.

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

Super!!! congrats to you! you deserve this award!

Great news! Your daughter and my son are in the same class!;)
how cool is that?