Thursday, August 23, 2007

Middle Name Tag.

I’ve been tagged!! MomofThree has tagged me for the middle name meme.


Here are the rules:


*You have to post these rules before you give the facts.


*Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.


*When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.


*At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


L ~ Life.. I Live in a Little house, with Little kids, Little kittens, and the Love of my Life.. When the Lord comes I will Live with Him forever.


Y ~ Young at heart. I might not be as young as I use to be, but I still feel like it most of the time.


N ~ noise. with 4 kids and 4 cats there is always Noise in my house


N ~ Niagara Falls. When I was little my parents use to take us to Niagara Falls over Good Friday weekend. We would leave early early morning on Friday, spend all day Friday and Saturday there and then drive home to be home for Easter. DH and I also took our honeymoon there, and we have taken our kids a few times also.

Now time for the tag, I don't think I can come up with 4 people which start with each letter of my name so I am going to follow Momof3's lead and choose bloggers with one of my middle name letters in their name, not necessarily the first letter though.

1) Marz ~ A day in the Life of our family

2) Lori ~ 5 guY's and a foxY mama

3) Tina ~ palm tree faNatic

4)Heather ~ 10,000 thiNgs to be happy about.

2 comments:

Lori_N said...

This is my time being tagged...I'm a tagged virgin...hee, hee. I'm so excited...it doesn't take much, huh?

Anonymous said...

Dear Author mindlesschatterofabusymom.blogspot.com !
Rather valuable phrase