There is a free templet contest going on at Splat Designs. Where you can win a new templet Here is what is being offered in the contest
"A custom template with colors, textures, sidebar categories, a signature and added to your blog." So stop on by if you interested just click here and sing the Mr Linky.. they ask you to put the little image for the contest in your blog BUT I can't put any images in my blog because it still isn't working :( So this post will have to do.
Good luck to you all.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
There is a free templet contest going on at Splat Designs. Where you can win a new templet Here is what is being offered in the contest
With Easter being next sunday we won't have Sunday Six. Our questions this week will be about Easter. Here is what Kelly had for us this week.
"We'll skip Sunday Six next week and discuss Easter this week. I know I'm going to be busy next week, so this will help get the kids in the mood for the coming holiday (and for Spikey and my other Jewish friends, I'll add some Passover questions too!)"
1. Why do we color Easter Eggs?
Princess: so celebrate Easter
Mr Man: for fun
Sweet Pea: cuz it is Easter
2. Where does the Easter Bunny live when its not Easter?
Princess: somewhere, can't say there are kids in the room
Mr Man: In his little bunny hole
Sweet Pea: I don't know
3. What is Passover?
Princess:That one thing with Moses where they put the blood on the door
Mr Man: what is what??
Sweet Pea: I still don't know
4. Why is Passover special?
Princess: I don't care, don't write that. hurry up I'm tired I want to be left alone I don't know. ( I should add here that I asked the kids these questions on friday and Princess had stayed home from school sick and was running a fever of 102.5 while I was asking her these questions, you know more important to play sunday six then to let the sick kid rest LOL)
Mr Man: how should I know? I don't know does it have something to do with Moses?
Sweet Pea: I don't KNOWWWWW!!!!
5. What is your favorite Easter (or Passover) food?
Mr Man: Pie
Sweet Pea: Candy
6. What comes after Easter (or Passover)?
Mr Man: The day after Easter.
Sweet Pea: uhhhh Spring?
Friday, March 30, 2007
grrrrrrrrrr.. blogger is still acting up for me.
All week long I have been having trouble leaving comments, posting pictures, and today I'm even having trouble logging into blogger..
this is making me nuts. Since I'm posting this, that means I was able to sign in and it takes me two or three tries but I have been able to leave comments here and there.. but this is day #3 where I still can't upload images. I have went to the help section and did every thing they mentioned to do and still can't load an image.. Anyone know what is up with this or how to fix it???
Posted by KC at 8:33 AM
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... For some reason Blogger will not let me load photos I tried all lastnight and this morning with no luck. As Soon as Blogger gets with it, I'll have my wordless Wednesday post up. Sorry, but please check back later.
as of 10:30am I still can't upload photos and this is getting really old. :(
For more Wordless Wednesday photos, click here or check out 5 minutes for mom
Yesterday Princess had her follow up appointment for her migraines.
If you have missed me posting about this in the past you can get caught up by reading THIS POST, it was the 1st time I mentioned this on my blog and explains how long this has been going on and stuff.
Then on February 15 of this year Princess had her EEG and Cat scan and you can read about that in This post. We got the results of those test and Princess was diagnosed as having migraines and you can read about that Here
That was just over a month ago. At that appointment her doctor started her on Cyproheptadine. This is not a medicine that you take at the onset of a migraine, they don't have a medicine like that out for children yet. So in children they treat them with stuff to try to prevent the migraine in the 1st place. From what i read there are two different ways they do this, on is with the stuff she is on now and if that doesn't work then they more on to an anti depressant. Thankfully the stuff she is on seems to be doing the trick. Since starting it just over a month ago she has only had one migraine and that happened on a day that we forgot to give her a pill the night before.
We did run into some problems with the medication though.. It makes Princess a zombie, it just makes her so tired that she can hardly keep her eyes open and can't function. The doctor had her taking one pill twice a day 8am and 8pm and this was messing with Princess and her school work and pretty much her whole day. She wasn't herself, she was sort of in a world of her own and out of it because she was so tired. So the last two week we cut out that morning pill and just started giving her one pill at night before bed and she is back to her happy on the go, cheerful(for the most part) self again and she still wasn't getting the migraines.
At the doctors yesterday we told him about our problem with this and what we had done to correct the problem. He didn't seem to like it much that we did this without calling him 1st(honestly I have been seeing this man from the day Princess was born I knew what he was going to say)but then he smiled and said "Well if you would have called me to ask, that is exactly what i would have told you to do" (SNORT see I told you I knew what he would say LOL)
So he changed her prescription to read one pill once a day at bedtime.. and as long as she doesn't have any migraines we can keep it at that. We go back to see him in 2 months.
So as of now all is well and good.
me, Sweet Pea and Little Man in the living room, Mr Man off in a different room.
Little man took Sweet Pea's kool aid bottle, there was only a little bit left in in so I told her to just let him have it. She said, but I'm still thirsty. So I told her to go get another one. She sort of giggles, gives me a fun smile and then makes a Huff turns around puts her hands on her hips and starts to pound her feet as she walks away. you can still sort of hear her giggling as she goes. So I get a playful, but mean tone and said to here "hey don't you pound your feet young lady, it's rude" She stops turns around and still smiling said "mommy you know I only joking" I smiled at her because I knew she was just playing around. She wasn't really giving me attitude to be rude. So I smiled and winked at her and off she went to get her koolaid
Mr Man not hearing or seeing this conversation just heard me yell at her to not pound her feet because it is rude. Yells from the other room "you know you use to spank me for doing that" LOL.. I don't really remember if he use to get a spanking for that or not but if he did it because he didn't like what I told him to do and he was giving me that rude attitude chances are I did spank him for that. So just interested in what he had to say I yelled back to him "so do you want me to spank her" he yells back "Well your the mom, you decide" LOL LOL
Monday, March 26, 2007
I'm getting this up really late tonight. Princess had the big county wide academic challenge meet today that I went too and then she had a follow up appointment at her doctors for the migraine headaches she was getting and started the medicine for a month ago. So It has been a busy rush rush rush sort of day..
Our meals this week and quick, simple and easy.
Monday: corn dogs and French fries
Tuesday: Steaks on the grill and bake potato's
Wednesday: hamburgers on the grill and corn
Thursday: going to give the Italian Sausage Bake meal I had on last weeks menu a try since we didn't get to it last week
Friday: will be sloppy joes and something don't know what yet..
Didn't break this into cost or anything this week, wasn't even sure if I would get around to posting it.. so simple as it is, here you have it our meals for the week.
for more fun menu plan ideas visit Organizing Junkie
I've been Tagged by Tina @ Palm Tree Fanatic
So I"m playing along.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15am this was not a good thing seeing how I wanted to be up earlier and this put us running behind this morning(which is another story which ended in me not doing my hair and make up to be gone all day UGH not a pretty site at all)
2. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS
3. What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Cars(I think)
4.What is your favorite tv show? 24
5. What did you have for breakfast? a donut
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, Lima beans, peas(these were Tina's answers but I have to agree)
9. What are your favorite chips? cheddar and sour cream
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't know
11. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan
12. Favorite sandwich? Don't really have one but the American Sub from walmart super center I had today from lunch was really good.
13. What characteristics can't you stand? the Glass 1/2 empty sort always makes me crazy.
14. What are your favorite clothes? You know I'm just not sure anymore, I use to say dressy sort of stuff, skirts, nice tops, great cute shoes, but I mind myself anymore wearing jeans and t-shirts.. must be since I"m a stay at home mom now(well for the last 5 years) though I still like dressing up.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be? TO The BEACH... I want some fun in the sun LOL
16. Wore at sixteen? I don't remember
17. Where would you want to retire? Here is just fine with me, or maybe get a place on the lake.
18. Favorite time of day? I'm at my best between 4pm -11pm so i guess evening.
19. Where were you born?In a hospital
20. Favorite events to watch? I normally say basketball here, but what I am finding out and I found out today that my favorite events to watch is anything my kids are in. I spent 4 hours watching 5th grade academic challenge today and enjoyed it.. this comes as a shock to me, because I have never enjoyed watching academic challenge, and here i was all into it and excited just as if I was watching a basketball game :)
21. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
22. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks
23. Are you a morning person or night owl ? Night owl
24. Pedicures or manicures? Pedicures
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy and a wife I had this whole leave it to beaver thing going on in my head LOL. Well June I'm not but I am the wife and the mommy.
26. What is your best childhood memory? Way to many to pick from
27. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
28. Ever been toilet papering? yes
29. Been in a car accident? yes
30. Favorite day of the week? I don't really have one I guess the one I can sleep in and not have to wake up with an alarm clock(though with kids in sports on Saturday mornings I really don't have a day like that too often)
31. Favorite flower?lilac.
32. Favorite restaurant? Outback or Texas Roadhouse
33.Favorite ice cream? Mint Chip
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? don't know if I have a favorite
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Don't make me answer this ;) It was alot. I think it was 3 times LOL I couldn't get myself around those cones in my dad big boats he had and called cars. I started dating DH after failing those 3 times and he was driving a little sports car and he let me use his car on my 4th try and I had no problem what-so-ever..
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Tina the Palm Tree Fanatic
37. What store would you like to max out your credit card? Kohl's
38. Last person you went to dinner with? DH
39.What are you listening to right now? NOTHING AT ALL.. 3 younger kids are still at grandmas(should be getting home soon) and Princess went with DH to a high school softball game she wanted to see So I"m home alone, think this is a 1st in almost 2 years.. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE..
40. What is your favorite color? Black and pink
41. How many tattoos do you have? NONE
42. How many are you sending this e-mail to? Anyone who reads my blog
43. What time did you finish this blog entry? 6:24PM (how funny is that Tina finished this at 6:24am LOL)
44. Favorite magazine? don't have one
45.Coffee or tea? don't like either
46. Do you tan easily or burn? normally burn 1st and then it turns to a tan and then I'm good to go for a nice tan.
47. Do you color your hair? OH YEAH.. started doing it because I couldn't stand the dishwater blond color of my hair now I have to cover up grey.. It's only at about 10% grey though but still I started getting that nasty grey at 33 years old what is up with that????
48. What is the first car you ever purchased without your parents assistance?
Dodge key(or was it Kay who knows) car, didn't have it very long though.
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? can i answer ALL of them ?? ok if i have to pick just one I'm going with dishes and yes I know i have a dish washer but still don't like to do them.
50. Who do you tag to do this meme? Think I'll pick Stacey @ Bores Posse I have never tagged her before.
Last week was shoes, What goes better with shoes then a cute little handbag..
Little Man is now 22 months old and he is normally with me everywhere I go.. Today was only the 2nd day in those 22 months that I didn't have him with me and needed to carry a purse on those rear times I will have something like this.
So did you show off your bag? If so let me know and don't forget to spot over and Adventures in Babywearing and sign the Mr Linky and say hello to Steph.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Spring is here so Kelly over at Missing J.T. Snow wants to know what our kids know about spring.. here is what she had to say and this weeks Sunday six questions.
Answers provided by Mr Man 7 years old, Sweet Pea 5 years old
Sunday Six! Spring arrived this week, so that will be our theme!
1. How old is Spring?
Mr Man: 2007 years.
Sweet Pea: I don't' know
2. What happens in the Spring?
Mr Man: uhhh flower starts to grow and it gets warmer and it rains
Sweet Pea: flowers come up. uhhh it gets more warmer and it rains
3. What comes after Spring?
Mr Man: summer
Sweet Pea: Summer
4. What do people wear in the Spring?
Mr Man: short sleeves and shorts
Sweet Pea: short short sleeves shirt and leggings
5. What is "Spring Break?"
Mr Man: Its when people get out of school for awhile
Sweet Pea: I don't know
6. How will you celebrate Spring?
Mr Man: go on a vacation
Sweet Pea: she puts her hands up like I don't know so I ask her how I'm i going to write that into my blog and she said "It means I don't know so you can just type that"
Saturday, March 24, 2007
dcrmom had this over at her blog and invited us all to play along. So I'm playing along.
Things I've done are in Pink
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain (not the rocky side like as in rock climbing but yes have climbed mountains)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree (lol but I'm not a tree hugger, it was sort of a wild punishment for not shutting up and going to sleep long after lights out one year at summer camp)
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea (guess it wasn't really at sea but it was out in the middle of one of the great lakes while on a boat)
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars(a few times one time was during some sort of eclipse me and my sister took sleeping bags threw them on those suntanning sort of chairs with our pillows and stayed out in our back yard)
20. Changed a baby’s diaper ( LOL LOL I think a better question would be when was the last time I haven't had to change a diaper. I had a bit of a break between Princess and Mr Man but since Nov 15, 1999 the day Mr Man was born I have changed diapers every single day. Sweet Pea was born before Mr Man was potty trained and When Little Man was born Sweet Pea was still in diapers at night.. So EVERY DAY since Nov 15, 1999)
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster (love coasters)
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment(every day)
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country(It was during a French club trip in high school)
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing ( not too high though)
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken ( only we made up and got married LOL)
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight ( what is D&D)
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days ( sort of I was able to have chick broth and jello)
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children/currently raising child
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking (my kids wish I would stop doing this)
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone (thanks to my sister LOL)
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours (it's been a very very long time)
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (if fish count)
137. Skipped all your school reunions (well so far i have)
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language(maybe is that what we were doing in the old high school computer programing classes where we had to write our own programs to get the computer to do all sorts of different silly things)
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream (Just about every day.)
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life ( digging little things our of all 4 of my kids throats when they were baby/toddler age)
I'm just tagging you all with this.
Let me know if you decide to play!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
I think you all will be so proud of me when you hear what I just did for my children.
It all happened when I went to the fridge and saw we only had 2 of those little pudding cups left. I mean 2 puddings and 4 kids that just isn't going to work. I didn't want the kids to come home and fight over who would get the last two puddings..
so I acted as any good mom would.
I ate them both.
see problem solved, I'm such a good mom :)
Back in January Sweet Pea's preschool had there mother goose day.
It's a day all the kids dress up and quotes there favorite(or which ever one they pick to say) Nursery Rhyme.
Here is Little Bo Peep getting ready to lose her sheep.
Next is Sweet Pea while she was saying her rhythm
The next two photos are when they were lining up to do a class photo.
To see other cute nursery rhyme photos you can go to my album just click here but it will ask you to sign in.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
~Sigh~ My kids need some outdoor play time but it is cold and muddy out and they are stuck inside.. Earlier Sweet Pea and Mr Man was messing around and Mr Man ran his head into Sweet Peas Nose, I could see it was starting to swell up so I gave her an ice bag to put on it. It wasn't really bad, but "doing something" made her feel better KWIM?
Well that was an hour or so ago and they kids sat down and play nicely.. but they started marching around the dinning room table singing sounds and next thing you know they are marching faster and faster(they being ALL FOUR of my kids) Mr Man tripped over Little man and fell into the doorway of the living room and dinning room hitting his head on the hardwood door frame. As he laid crying on the floor I asked him if he was able to move different things since I wasn't sure what he hurt because he was crying too much to tell me.. You know stuff like can you move your neck, your arm, you fingers, your legs..
Anyways I find out he his his head and chin but he is fine no bumps or anything.. think he was just more scared the way he fell then he was hurt..
BUT SINCE Mr Man was getting attention Sweet Pea I don't think liked it..
As I was finishing up making sure he was ok and telling them they need to be more careful and play more indoor sort of games.. Sweet Pea had got her ice bag and put it back on her nose and came to me and said. "MOM I can't move my nose again I think I might need this ice longer" Me trying not to LOL asked her "have you ever been able to move your nose" and she said "I don't know but I might have but now I'll never know" LOL LOL LOL
Monday, March 19, 2007
This week's photo tag is Show Us Your Shoes. Stephanie @ Adventures in Baby wearing the host of the photo tag wants to see the shoes you can't live without. I guess I don't really just have one pair i couldn't live without. but in the winter I live in my black dress boats, for church and out and about when wanting to look nice, but for the kids sports games and such I have tennies and black ankle sort of boots without a high heal, though I'm short all of 5'1 if even that so Heals are my friends..
here are some of the shoes that could get me though spring and summer if I couldn't have very many shoes.
Well its Monday.. how was everyone's weekend.. Mine was nice.. We didn't go anywhere but we got alot done. We are in the middle of a bathroom project, started out as I was just going to hang wallpaper, turned into putting a vent fan in there, which took all day Saturday needing to cut a hole in the ceiling, lay duct work in the attic, then cut a hole to vent it outside, then rewiring in the bathroom in order to ground fault it and make it where I could turn on my new vent fan/light. then insulation around the vent and patching up where the old light use to go. Sundays project was finish up the little bit of the vent fan, remove the old sink and vanity, take down the light bar and medicine cabinet and finish stripping the old wall paper that was behind there, remove all the base boards and strip the little bit of old wallpaper behind that and remove the cabinet doors to get to a tiny strip of old wall paper that was behind them. onces we got all that done, we painted the bathroom wall with the wall paper bit and let that dry. Next we replaces some of the old stained and broken pieces of title that was in the bathroom(thankfully i had some extra pieces leftover from almost 8 years ago when we did that bathroom) Then we hung 3 big pieces of the wallpaper. which was behind the toilet, and where the new sink/vanity was going to go and the lights and medicine cabinet was going to be hung. Then Next we had to do some more wiring and plumping because the new sink I bought is bigger then my old one and we need to make the pipping work and the light bar and stuff had to move over a bit. So we had a busy afternoon today.. hopefully we can try to finish up tomorrow who knows..
My parents were over all weekend helping with this(reads doing it for us since DH and myself are clueless but we are learning LOL) I think they are planning to come back tomorrow also.
Now onto my menu plan
Saturday: Marvelous Mini Meatloaves (this has become one of DH favorites) mashed potatoes and corn. This week it cost me $7.88 to fix this(oh yes I used 2 pounds instead of one this week) I was feeding 8 of us so it came to about $0.98 per person.(remember my parents were here)
Sunday: my dad ordered out for us all day(thank you daddy) He said we were in too big of a project to be cooking. We had chicken and Jojo's for lunch and Pizza after church.
Monday: Salad, spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. DH picked up frozen meatballs so this dinner went up in price due to that, so it will cost us $10.48 but I'm feeding 9 people(the 6 of us, my parents and leftover for DH's lunch for work) so per person it will come to about $1.17
Tuesday: Breaded Pork Chops, slow cook cheesy potatoes which i found a few weeks ago and wanted to give it a try. and then some applesauce.. This meal was the expensive one of the week(well more expensive then the rest not that it is outrageous or anything) at $13.31 Pork wasn't on sale ;) but still feeding the 6 of us and having leftover for DH's work the next day it came to about $1.90 per person.
Wednesday: I thought i would try to make french bread pizza. So I'm giving that a shot.. I bought the french bread from the wall mart bakery at $1.44 a loaf thought one would make 4 pizzas and I'm picked up 3 of them. with all the other toppings this meal is going to come to $12.00 even So I guess that would be like $1 per pizza LOL.
Thursday: Chili and corn muffins. Total cost $8.67(I'm doing a double batch of the chili also to have for lunches for myself also but didn't count that in the per/person cost) per person about $1.25
Friday: we are trying something new Italian Sausage Bake , green beans and applesauce. This meal cost $9.18(I'm doing a double batch because DH has to work next Saturday and will need a lunch to take with him and i"m not sure just how much of this one bath will make since i never made it before) which breaks down to about$1.31 per person.. Now if i wasn't making a double batch it would have come to $5.49 but since DH wouldn't need it for work we would only be feeding 6 not 7 and the cost per person would be about $0.92
There you have it my meals for the week..
For more wonderful meal ideas and to view other menu plan Monday check out the Organizing Junkie
OOPES forgot to mention that Saturday morning Mr Man has his 1st spring soccer game and he scored a goal and is very happy about that.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Here is what Kelly had to say about this weeks sunday six
Saturday, March 17, 2007
I saw this over at My Life As Annie and decided to play along
Answer each question in 3 words--no more; no less.
Where is your cell phone? don't have one
Boyfriend/girlfriend? My Dear Husband
Hair? blond, long wavy
Your mother? just went home
Your father? He left too
Your favorite item(s)? Bible, computer, ring
Your dream last night? Did I dream
Your favorite drink? Sunkist orange soda.
Your dream guy/girl? Tall, dark handsome
The room you are in? foyer/computer room
Your fear? I don't know
What do you want to be in 10 years? 44, healthy, thinner
Who did you hang out with last night? Kids and DH
What are you not? Tall, rich, famous
Are you in love? Yes, I am
One of your wish list items? Living room carpet
What time is it? It is 8:04
The last thing you did? cleaned up dinner
What are you wearing?Pajamma bottom,shirt
Your favorite book? The Holy Bible
The last thing you ate? meatloaf, potato, corn
Your life? It's completely wonderful
Your mood? fun and bubbly
Your friends? some nice people
What are you thinking about right now? what to write
Your car? Dodge grand caravan
What are you doing at this moment? doing this meme
Your summer? should be fun
Your relationship status? I'm still married
What is on your tv screen? Cleavland Cavilers basketball.
When is the last time you laughed? earlier this evening.
Last time you cried? I don't know
School? done with school.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Name two things that made you smile this week.
1)Mr Man he has been sick all week so he has been home with me. I"m not smiling because he is sick but he is just a load of fun and always makes me smiles 2) that we had some warm weather this week.
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
It's warm enough to eat dinner outside with out a coat on one day and you wake up to snow the next morning.
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullaby land?
turning on the TV and just vegging till I'm at the point of closing my eyes and listening, next thing you know I"m out.
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
I've always wondered why I enjoy these little meme so much yet there are people out there who don't like to read blogs which are filled with meme.
What is your favorite pasta dish?
I like/Love all pasta dishes.
If you still hungry go try some other Feasts over at Friday's Feast!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
I'm still working at getting all up to date with my photo albums.. So today we are going to work on Sweet Pea's 5th birthday party
After lunch the girls wanted to do gifts
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
My new computer desk, you have seen this in a wordless Wednesday a few weeks ago right here
Mr man was helping put it together in the photo.
Happy Wordless(or in my case not so wordless) Wednesday.