Monday, March 26, 2007

menu plan monday(3/26/07)

I'm getting this up really late tonight. Princess had the big county wide academic challenge meet today that I went too and then she had a follow up appointment at her doctors for the migraine headaches she was getting and started the medicine for a month ago. So It has been a busy rush rush rush sort of day..
Our meals this week and quick, simple and easy.

Monday: corn dogs and French fries
Tuesday: Steaks on the grill and bake potato's
Wednesday: hamburgers on the grill and corn
Thursday: going to give the Italian Sausage Bake meal I had on last weeks menu a try since we didn't get to it last week
Friday: will be sloppy joes and something don't know what yet..

Didn't break this into cost or anything this week, wasn't even sure if I would get around to posting it.. so simple as it is, here you have it our meals for the week.

for more fun menu plan ideas visit Organizing Junkie

6 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

looks like a great list! we are also doing easy as i am soooo busy this week! we started swimming lessons amonst other things!

annie said...

Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Jennifer said...

Simple and easy works for me! Sounds good! Hope your dd's appt. went well and she's doing ok.

A Juggling Mum said...

Great Menu!!!

Have a great week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Midlife Mom said...

That menu sounds good to me, the easier the better. As soon as it warms up a bit I will get the grill going and do some meals on it. Right now I don't want to stand out in the cold! How did you daughter's appointment go? I suffered from migrains for years so I can certainly sympathize with her. The only thing OTC that works for me is Vanquish. I am on some prescription stuff too that helps but take a lot less then I used to. I hope this is a temporary situation for her, migrains are the pits.

Midlife Mom said...

When are they going to put spell check on comments? I should've put an e on migraines! Disgraced again! lol!