Thursday, August 02, 2007

Faith Lift Friday 8/3/07

Encourage others and yourself! Share a scripture, quote, devotional, lyrics, or anything that has blessed you and strengthened you in your faith.Don't forget to grab the button and to link back to Sheryl's post.

This week for Faith Lift Friday I'm going to share with you all a new blogger I found this week. I know a blogger isn't a quote, devotional, lyrics or scripture. but a few of the post that this blogger has wrote this week has blessed me and I wanted to share them with you my blog readers.
Her Name is Shaunda and she is new to the blogging world. The post that she wrote that I wanted to have you all read you can view them Here and Here.
These post talk about Looking towards God and waiting on Him.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I have and while your there don't forget to say Hello to Shaunda and welcome her into the blogging world. :)

Happy Friday Everyone.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these links, her post really blessed me.

palmtreefanatic said...

I didnt know Shawnda had a blog
cool!
thanks!
I cant post due to pc problems!
ugh!

Heather said...

Another RLF in our little blogging world YEA! Thanks for passing on the encouragement today. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in Faith-Lift Fridays.
Shaunda's blog is a delight and those posts blessed me! I couldn't leave a comment there (I don't have a google account), so if you get the chance, please let her know what a blessing she was :)
And thanks for your sweet comment at my place.

Stayllo said...

That's a great idea. I may have to get involved in Faith Lift Fridays.

Annie said...

thanks for the links K.C.!!!

Kim's Life said...

Thankyou. i have missed your blog.