Saturday, August 11, 2007

Because Being Nice Matters.

God has blessed me with the best blogging friends in the world. It seems lately that these blogging buddies of mine, keeps passing on awards to me. I feel so loved and honored.

When I started my blog I never once expected to get any sort of award for it. I just was using it as a place to write about my children and now it has become so much more.

Annie over at My Life As Annie has given me The Nice Matters Awards. This is what The Nice Matters Award is given for, "This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
I'm going to pass this award on to Heather, Marz, Frdgrl27, midlife mom, Melanie, Tina, and Stayllo
Thank you so much for this award Annie..

3 comments:

Stayllo said...

Thank you so much! I love the picture of the kids on the top corner of your page.

palmtreefanatic said...

Thank you KC you are SO SWEET!!!!!

Melanie said...

Thank you so much!! This award means a lot to me.