Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Zoo June 29,2007

On June 24 My sister P came home with her two daughters A and Little E. My sister lives in Texas so I don't get to see her or my nieces very often, maybe once a year. They were home from the 24 till July 2, 2007
During her visit we spent almost every day all day with them and did a ton of different things. One of the things we all did together was to go to the zoo. Before heading off to the zoo my mom wanted a picture with her and my dad and all of there grandchildren. I think this is the best we got. Front row left to right is Sweet Pea, Mr Man, Princess and my niece A. Back row left to right is my dad who is holding my niece Little E and my mom who is holding Little Man

While at the zoo we thought we would try for another shot of the grandkids with mom and dad but it came out too dark. Little E turned a year old back in May of 2007, Little Man turned 2 back in May. Sweet Pea was exactly 5 years and 5 months old this day. My niece A had just turned 6 years old on June 1,07, Mr Man was 7 years and 7 months old and Princess 11 years and 5 months old.This guy here was born the same year I was.. doesn't look to bad for his age LOL.Here is Sweet Pea and A watching the monkeysThis little kitty was so cute I just wanted to bring him home with me.This top picture is of Little Man and me. He really enjoyed the fish.
The below picture is of my sister and Little E who also really enjoyed the fish.The kids enjoyed the petting zoo area, here is Mr Man and A petting a donkey.
Little Man on the other hand didn't think petting the donkey was enough. he wanted me to pick him up so he could sit on the donkey and take a ride and when I told him no he wasn't too happy with me.. The below shot is of him raising him arm trying to get me to pick him up and put him on the donkey
Poor Little Man really wanted to take a ride on that donkey LOL.. after petting the animals the older kids did get to take a ride but not on a donkey. Little Man and Little E were just a tad to young for this ride though. Mr and and Sweet PeaPrincess and A
The kids really had a blast together at the zoo. The Day was such a perfect day nice bright and sunny but not hot it was only in the mid 70's just perfect spend the day at the zoo weather.
Mr Man was in heaven because there was a big dinosaur exhibit and he just loved it. As did the rest of the kids.. I didn't get pictures of that though because I stayed behind with a very fussy two year old so the picture of that are on my sisters camera and I haven't seen them yet.
Here is a really pretty picture of my sister(baby sister she is two years younger then I am) and her two very beautiful daughter who I love with my whole heart.

The kids were so tired after the zoo I think the babies slept the whole way home. But they all turly enjoyed there day with grandma and grandpa and there cousins at the zoo.
The kids and there balloons. A, Little E, Sweet Pea, Little Man, Princess and Mr Man. It was hard seeing out the back window of the van with these blocking the view :)

9 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Beautiful pics...looks like you had so much fun!!

palmtreefanatic said...

looks like a wonderful time!
You sure got some great closeups! I love monkeys!

Stayllo said...

Glad you had fun! We are itching to go to the zoo here. We are being conservative now because next week we are going to the Ohio State Fair. Robyn is getting an award so we have to be there.

Midlife Mom said...

What a wonderful time you all had at the zoo! Great memories and great pictures to keep! That monkey that is your age looks like a man I know here in town. heehee! Your WW is so cute, I always thought one should wear a helmet when washing a van, can't be too careful ya know! xoxox

Lori_N said...

We always have fun at the zoo and the dinosaur exhibit was great for the kids. Matthew wanted a picture of every dinosaur there.

Great pictures, KC!

Annie said...

What cute pics KC , I love the zoo!

Gretchen said...

What a great post! I love looking at all the photos.

Marz said...

Awesome pics!
I swear, you get like the best pics. I agree, the kitty cat was pretty cute too, lol.

Melanie said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. You have some great pictures!