Tuesday, August 07, 2007

wordless wednesday Camp Day #4


I'm going to have a few words today in my Wordless Wednesday post.I'm trying so hard to get all caught up with everything I wanted to share in my blog this summer but since I had a busy summer I don't get as much blog time in a day so I'm behind



Most all of you know that princess went to church sleep over camp the week of June 18, 2007 Today's WW pictures are from Day #4 of camp or Thursday June 21, 2007























































For more Wordless Wednesday fun, click here or check out 5 minutes for mom
And if you have missed the camp photos from Day 1, Day 2 or Day 3 just click on the day you would like to view and it will take you to my post from those days.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun is going on!!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

That looks like a TON of fun!

Kim's Life said...

Ok I wish I was there with those photos. They look like they had such fun.

ZAM said...

looks like everyone's having a grand time..

ZAM said...

btw, thanks for dropping by my blog..GOD bless

Jodi said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Have a great Wednesday!

Heather said...

That princess is so cute, looks like camp kept her busy!!

Melanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I always enjoyed church camp and still have friends I met there!

Rising Rainbow said...

Isn't that just how it goes, too busy to blog and then down the road if you're not too busy, then there's nothing worth blogging about. lol

Stayllo said...

I always love your pictures!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Looks like she's having a lovely time!!

palmtreefanatic said...

hehehehe this is so cute! i still need to read ur other post! I will soon i am so behind...
Happy WW!

Crystal said...

I always loved camp! Great Photo's!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings

Midlife Mom said...

Great camp pictures! I love them!! Great WW!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! It looks like they had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Camp was always the highlight of summer for me growing up. Looks like she had fun!

susan said...

That looks like too much fun. I LOVE the shot with the three w/stuff on their noses... those are memories they won't soon forget!

Lori said...

Great pics:)

Fantastagirl said...

Looks like she had an awesome! glad you shared!