Thursday, August 09, 2007

Throwback Thursday

Thought I would give this throwback Thursday a try this week. Thought it looked like fun and as you all know by now I just love sharing pictures be it from the present or the past.

This week I'll throwback to the fall of 2002. This is Sweet Pea at 7 1/2 months old.


I picked these pictures for this throwback because besides the fact that my baby girl looks so sweet in them she is also sitting in the saucer. I pulled this saucer out of the attic in the garage yesterday afternoon, got it all cleaned up and took it over to my grandmas house to sell at her garage sale tomorrow. I did this with a lot of the baby stuff I had put away. Guess all my babies are growing up now and I don't need them anymore :(
The swing in the background I cleaned up and took over to sell also. OH my goodness its hard to imagine that my sweet little baby in these pictures will be starting kindergarten in 2 1/2 weeks.
For more Throwback Thursday posts, check out the Pinks & Blues Girls Blog.

8 comments:

Shana said...

I knew how you fell. My last baby is going to be two in two weeks and my first baby is going to be a 3rd grader and my middle baby is going into his last year of pre-school. They grow so fast, to fast...

Deb said...

What a little sweetheart! I know how you feel too - my oldest is starting 1st grade and my second daughter is going to 'real' school for the first time this year too. They grow way too fast!

Anonymous said...

How time flies, huh!? She was such a little cutie in these photos! Look at that little headband!

Good luck at the yard sale!

Thanks so much for playing along with TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Annie said...

Aw! cute pics KC!

palmtreefanatic said...

awwwww.....so sweet;)

Marz said...

OMG!
she's absolutely adorable!! She's only a month older then Emma is right now, lol.
and to answer your question, yes! Emma got a hold of Gordon's tender & that was in her lap in my video, lol!

Melanie said...

She is totally adorable! I love the pictures. And, the idea of selling your baby stuff at the garage sale- it made me cry. I am so emotional this week!

MomOf4 said...

What a very sweet little girl! Good luck with Kindergarten!! We too are setting out our baby items and selling them one by one on craigslist.com. Makes me cry too!