Friday, August 11, 2006

ODed on Allergy tablets(SLEEPY!!!)

Due to the fact that life is crazy and I'm a slob, I haven't cleaned my bedrood since Little Man's birthday party back in May.. Yes I know it is now 3 months later but I have been busy LOL. My room has become the room that everything gets tossed into when I'm cleaning the house in a hurry(which i have been doing since the kids got out of school for the summer and all the ball game running started) So needless to say my room was a mess. I didn't know just how dusty and stuff it had got until i set out to clean my room today.
It was so cluttered and there were so many cloths and toys and shoes and blankets and pillows and just everything every where and by the time i got everything off the floor and put away and vaccumed and dusted my Allergies were all over the place my eyes were watering, I couldn't breath and I was sneezing every other minute.. Man i was amess.
I went to the cabnet to get an allergy pill only to find i didn't have any. My grandpa called asked if he could take my kids out to lunch and i said yes, he asked if i needed anything and I said if you have any allergy pills i could really use some.
About 15 mins later Grandpa was here I was still a mess sneezing and feeling like my head was going to explode. Things here were nuts Little Man was crying and fussing and needing a nap, and I was running around with the older kids trying to get them ready to go out the door with Pa(what they call my grandpa there great grandpa) durning all that craziness Grandpa handed me a bottel of equate allergy tablets. Without reading how many i should take i opened it quickly dumped 2 tablets into my hand and took them I wanted to be able to breath ASAP so waiting for the kids to leave didn't even cross my mind.. about 10 mins after they left I went to the bedroom to lay down with Little man and get him down for a nap.. ONLY I fell asleep. I woke up an hour later unable to really wake up. I was soooooooooooooooo tired all i felt like doing was just turning over and going back to bed. I couldn't figure out why I just couldn't seem to wake up. Then it hit me the allergy pills. Looked at the bottle and sure enough I was only to take 1 pill. UGH.. I'm just now getting around to the point where i feel like I'm awake enough to funtion. THANKGOODNESS Little Man was taking his nap and my older 3 were gone or I would have been in trouble and wouldn't have been able to sleep. ON a Plus side I can breath, my eyes aren't watery and I'm not sneezing. OH and my BEDROOM IS CLEAN :)

No comments: