Sunday, August 13, 2006

meme-oligy

stoled this from FinellySpinelly who stoled it from Football Widow

Since i'm sitting here all alone with Little Man sleeping and the 3 older kids spending the night at grandma's and DH got put back on the night shift for another 2 weeks(boo to that) i figured i would give this a go.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Eatting a late dinner and packing DH lunch for work.

2. Who will be your next kiss? If i was to guess i would say Little Man when he wakes up in the middle of the night to nurse

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store? I don't even know maybe when i got the washer and dryers years ago.. but i can do some damage shopping for cloths with the girls also LOL.

4. Where did you go on your last date? Texas Road House

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? back in May(hit some outlet malls while on vacation two weeks ago does that count)

6. Are you wearing socks right now?NO

7. Have you ever drank soda from a straw? Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Out of town today, out of state two weeks ago

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?No

10. What are you wearing right now? t-shir and sleep pants

11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?Car wash.

12. Last fast food you ate? did a stop at two places 1st got a taco salid from taco bell and then hit wendys and picked up a frosty.

13. Where were you Friday night? Home with my boys the girls had a sleep over with great grandma

14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week? NO
.
15. When is the last time you ran? a few mins before Little man went to sleep. I have to run after him all the time.. No really it was this afternoon while at my grandmas and Little Man was about ready to go head 1st down there basement steps, I didn't know i could run so fast anymore.

16. What is the last sporting event you watched? My Princess cheer fest yesterday, though DH would say that's not a sport LOL, so I guess it would be fastpitch softball or t-ball

17. What is your favorite class? not in school so no favorite class

18. Your dream vacation? one that comes along with a tursted babysitter so i can enjoy my kids thoughout the day and leave them with say maybe a grandma at night and go out with DH, it would also be someplace on a beach.

19. Last persons house you were in? My Grandma's

20. How old are your parents? my dad is 53 and my mom is 51

21. Are you in love?Yes, I am.

22. Do you miss anyone?Yes, I do.

23. Last play you saw? The Passion play

24. What are your plans for tonight? Play on the computer till I'm tired then go to bed.

25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace? Don't play on Myspace.

26. Ever go to camp? Yeap
.
27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school? LOL yeah right..no! but somehow my kids are all A students.

28. What do you want to know about the future? Next week loto numbers so i can play them and get rich LOL


29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? not at the moment.

30. Are you hungry? No but I won't let that stop me ;)

31. Where is your best friend located? In my house

32. Who is your best friend? DH
.
33. Do you have a tan? Yes, Yes I do.. and I earned this tan, none of this tanning bed,spray on or any other fake tan, I got my tan this year taking care of the kids while they played outside, or was swimming or watching there ball games. it's a nice tan if i do say so myself.

34. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Oh I am so done having kids LOL. had Princess at 23, Mr Man at 27, Sweet Pea at 29, was PG with my angel when I was 31 and had Little Man when i was 32

35. Do you collect anything? no not anymore, i have no room in my house to collect things except kids toys

36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 2003 without getting the ticket though.

37. How do you like your drinks? cold

38. Do you like hot sauce?Love it,

39. Last time you took a shower? lastnight

40. Do you need to do laundry? UMMMMMMM we are a family of 6. 4 kids and 2 adults.. I ALWAYS have to do laundry, you know it's sort of like asking a person if they need air.

2 comments:

MommyOutOfControl said...

This is a good one, I may have to steal it!
Jamie

KC said...

I thought it was fun, I'll have to go over and see if you done it yet or not.