Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Way Back Wednesday


Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Think of this week as free therapy...
we're looking for pictures and the accompanying stories of traumatic events...you know, the top of an ice cream cone falling off, someone throwing up on your favorite shoes, etc...
the really deep stuff...

The above is what The Kept Women at http://pinktangerine2.blogspot.com/ had for us this week.

I tried hard to think of a photo of me in a traumatic event but I couldn't come up with anything. I didn't get a chance to call my mom to see if she could think of a photo she might have had, so I changed my thinking to pictures I have of my kids.




These were photos of Sweet Pea's 1st pee pee in the potty. When she is older and sees I have shared these with the world she might need therapy LOL.
She was exactly 18 months old these were taken 7/29/03
Looks like I'm falling a bit behind on the potty training thing seeing how Little Man is now 20 months old and I haven't even showed him a potty chair.



11 comments:

Jana said...

No, I'm sure she'll be completely fine with you showing these to the world, hehehe.

I played too!

Unknown said...

She is precious.....I bet you have fun with her

Nicole said...

18 months? That is impressive. She might be putting that on a future resume. That is quite a feat.

And don't feel bad. MY 2 1/2 year old little man hasn't had the potty experience either.

Unknown said...

Uh yeah...did you miss the part where my THREE YEAR OLD just got trained? 20 months? You're just fine, hon!

Bonus Points for being on time this week!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl!

KC said...

Jana LOL I guess what she doesn't know wont hurt her right LOL,

Amy Thank you she is a little handful at times

Nicole well she wasn't fully trained or anywhere near trained at 18 months but that is when she did her 1st pee pee in the potty she didn't fully day train till 2 years 4 months.

TKW. Yes I read the post about The potty training and I loved them. SweetPea didn't night time train until a few months ago. Novemeber to be exact so even though she started peeing in the potty at 18 months and was day time trained at 2 years 4 months I was still buying pull ups at night until Novemeber of this year. and she will be 5 years old next week.

Kim. Thank you.

Kami said...

Eh, the boy will be fine. ;) They are slower at things, all the way into their 80s.

KC said...

LOLLOL Kami you have me cracking up. I do tend to think boys are harder to train then girls. both the girls were compeletly day trained both #1 and #2 by the time they were 2 years 4 months but Mr Man didn't even pee train till he was 2 1/2 years old and it took another 6 months after that to get the boy poo trained. use to make me crazy he would go hide behind a chair and poo in his undies, I mean if he knew enough to go hide WHY NOT JUST Go to the pot ya know.. but it all came together, he seemed to like the idea of giving him gum balls if he used the toilet LOL. BUT I think i had the potty chair out by a year old with the 1st 3 and right now I don't even know where that old potty chair is these days LOL.

momto3blessings said...

She is adorable. Love the pictures.

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Don't worry, boys take longer on the potty! LOL

Lynanne said...

Hilarious! And great photos!