Friday, January 12, 2007

The Thinking Meme

I Have been Tagged.. WOW my 1st Tag. I know, I'm a goof but I got all excited ran into the bedroom, where DH was about ready to go to sleep, jumped up on the bed and said "I've been tagged, I've been tagged to do a meme" He looked at me liked I had two heads. You see he just doesn't understand that this means I have friends in the blogging world :) and then again why would he understand or care since he has no clue what a blog is anyways LOL.. When I explained to him what being tagged was and what a meme was, his first comment was I bet it's a guy just wanting to know more about you. LOL.. silly man he doesn't get it.

Anyways I have been tagged by Sari(who I'm 99.9% sure is not a guy wanting to know me ) to do the Thinking Meme.
Thinking Meme.. Thinking?!?!?! On the weekend?!?!? doesn't she know I turn my brain off on the weekend ;) No really memes are fun and like I said I'm excited to have been tagged.. guess I can turn the brain on for one weekend.

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
I don't know. Mainly because i can't think of any vices I have. Not that I'm perfect but honestly I don't drink or smoke, I don't even like coffee.. so let me think.. my computer could be a vice since it has became the thing that keeps me from cleaning my house.. OH I love my puter LOL.. yeah that will do. my vice I want to keep is my blogging time :)



2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
If I could change one thing about the world I would make it that there were no crazy,sick people out there that would hurt children. I would love for my kids to grow up in a world where it was save for them to play outside and ride bikes and walk to school with out us parents having to worry about anything more then them falling off the monkey bars.



3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
OH me.. I couldn't think of any one, so I pulled Princess over and asked her what she thought would work best for me, she got that grin on her face and said porky pig.. then LOL and said no no I'm just kidding.. Then she got that grin on her face again and said what about Wanda(fairy odd parents) she started to LOL again and said because you are naggey I don't think I'll ask her oppinion anymore ;) She is still standing behind me ROTFL. I said what about Wilma (Flint Stones) and she got that grin once again and said.. well ya are ancient. SNORT... this kid I tell ya she is too much like her mama


.

4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
I have no idea.. I think most every day has been an enjoyable day so I wouldn't want to go back and change any. I wouldn't mind reliving the super fun days.. but even then I think i would enjoy myself more Living New super fun days.



5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
I think it would be cool to be able to go back in time and be a teenage friend of my grandparents. Just to see what life was like when they where young and what they were like, see how they meet and what there relationships were like. Plus I always thought the 50's were cool. That or somewhere in the 20's would be nice also.


6. What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
While we were camping a few years ago, our fire wouldn't start well because it had rained that day and the wood got wet. we went though the tent and car and graped all the paper and trash we had to get that fire started. While doing that we ended up accidentally tossing in the fire $80 in cash that was in an envelope. talk about money up in smoke. so I think I would like my $80 back.


7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?

It's the popular answer and the easy one but It is the answer dearest to my heart. that would be my children.



8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'll never tell Bawhahaha.....



9. What is your most cherished possession?
my Bible



10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
Just one???
well my parents which is a given but also my grandpa and Grandma
shut up, I know that is more then one ;)




11. What word describes you better than any other?

mommy, and I'm very proud of that :)


I don't know who to tag with this, how about I just tag all of you who are reading this. If you want to play do so and let me know so I can go read it.

2 comments:

sari said...

Thanks for thinking!

I promise you, I'm not some guy, LOL. (but your husband could take one look at my blog and see that for himself).

Your daughter's answers cracked me up!!

:-)

Nicole said...

I haven't seen this one. Very cute answers!