Sunday, January 21, 2007

The UltimateBlog Party

Ultimate Blog Party

January 18, 2007 was Princess birthday
January 19, 2007 her slumber party with 22 girls plus my 4
January 27, 2007 the combined family party for the girls
January 29, 2007 is Sweet Pea's birthday
Febuary 1, 2007 is her friend party.

So what is one more party right? and this one won't be till March. The bigger the better I always say.. So your all invited, each and every one of you. Your all invited to the Ultimate Blog Party. This Party will be so big one day won't be enough so it will last all week, Starting March 2, 2007 and running till March 9, 2007. come and join the fun.. and you don't even have to bring a gift, but there will be Prizes.. to learn more click the link below. Hope to see you there.
http://www.5minutesformom.com/854/blog-party/

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Did you say 22 KIDS???? Oh. My. Word. That is the most kids I have ever even heard come to a party, but a slumber party? You have just bumped yourself up on my admiration scale!! Hope ya'll had fun!

KC said...

LOL Yes.. that was 22 kids LOL. WE rented a conferance room at a hotel. She invited 27 of her closet friends SNORT 22 showed up. Plus my 4. I had my mom come and stay also for the extra adult help. Princess is very outgoing and is in so many differert sports and activites and such that she just invites her closet friends from each thing and it adds up pretty quickly. Her smallest b-day party she ever had had 16 girls at it. so 22 wasn't too bad, plus they are getting older and easier to handle LOL. Having a swimming pool for to swim for hours helps also. I plan to post all about the party with in the next week or two when i find the time to upload pics to go with the post.

Lynanne said...

Happy b-day to the kids! My oldest just turned 10 this week. I don't think we'll be having a party for quite that many kids - wowza!