Friday, October 31, 2008

trick or treat 08(your gonna miss this #8)

Happy Halloween.
Lastnight in our town we had trick or treat here is a slide show from trick or treat night 10/30/08



Since I"m it's already late on friday when I'm posting this I'm going to use it as my Your Gonna Miss This Moment post for the week also.. because one day my kids will be grown and gone I won't have little ones to dress up and take out trick or treating or bigger ones to come and hang out and go trick or treating as a group of friends. and I know I'll miss these moments one day..
Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This has started this meme called Your Gonna Miss This Moment you can read more about the meme HERE.

post signature

9 comments:

Aisha said...

:) Yeah, I'm sure you'll really miss the moment where you help them dress up and go trick or treating. They look so cute with their costumes! :D

Midlife Mom said...

Great Halloween pictures on your slide show and playing ping pong! I used to love to play ping pong, wasn't very good at it but had fun anyway!
I'm here passing out candy bars to the trick or treaters, only had about 15 so far and it's 7:30! Usually I close up at 8 o'clock so I guess I'll have plenty of candy left over which means I will eat most of it myself! :o(
Take care and have a great weekend!! xoxox

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Do you's celebrate Halloween a day early???

Lizzie said...

great slide show! i already miss picking out their costumes. they are too independent for that these days :) i'll miss taking them, having them hold my hand "mommy it's spooky!" good thing we have cameras!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will miss that very much too. Great slideshow!

Melanie said...

I've seen a lot of people posting about going out on the 30th for Trick or treating- I'd never heard of that before.

I love the costumes!! Bob the Tomato is too cute and I love the fairy dress. Is that your house with all of the decorations?

Mom24 said...

That's a great point. I get overwhelmed with the details of Halloween--trying to make sure they have costumes they like, etc. You're right though, I will really miss it when it's over.

palmtreefanatic said...

looks like lots of fun!

Jen said...

What a spooky/cute slideshow. I love all the costumes once again! How I miss playing ping pong! It's been years!