Saturday, October 25, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment #7

Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This has started this meme called Your Gonna Miss This Moment you can read more about the meme HERE.


Sorry folks.. for some reason Blogger isn't loading my photos, I tried last night and this morning and it just isn't loading.. So I'll have to add my photos later.. But my moments for this week is Little Man and his Thomas the Tank engine DVD bingo game.. and those tiny little bingo chips I keep finding all over my house, in every room even when there isn't a dvd player in the room.
One day I'm going to look back and miss these moments.. Miss how Little Man use to spread himself all over the play and play bingo either with someone or by himself.. He can never use just one card, He has to have cards surrounding him and he plays them all.. My little bingo star.. LOL..
So that is my moment for this week.. As soon as Blogger lets me load the pictures they will be here.

UPDATE!!!!
I have been trying for 24 hours to load pictures into blogger and it just isn't working.. so I made a slide show of the 4 shots I wanted to add to this post.. here it is.



post signature

2 comments:

Pam said...

After all that frustration! THE slide show is so great!!

Great moment... we could add legos to that!! Can't imagine missing finding those EVERYWHERE!!!! But, I am sure I will!!

Plate spinner said...

It's memory cards at our house. I swear they're everywhere. But you're right I will miss finding them.