Thursday, October 16, 2008

I don't get to be cool on this one. (faith-lift Friday 10/17/08)

Yesterday while reading though my bloglines I stopped over at Meyers On the Hood where I read THIS POST.
In her post she linked us over to this in her words great post

So I went over to read it and she was right.. it was a great post.

Now my kids friends are always telling them how cool there mom is.. but it looks like I"m not going to be Cool when it comes to this, but I am MORE then Ok not being cool on this MORE THEN happy to be totally UNCOOL.


And for my Faith-Lift Friday post today I leave you these verses

Proverbs 3:3-8

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.


post signature

3 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Sometimes it is awesome to be the cool mom, but I'm glad that you know where you stand, and can pass that on to your kids - even if that means you are "not cool".

(and BTW - you are a cool mom.)

Midlife Mom said...

Yes, you are one cool Mom in the best sense!! Great post you sent us to KC, wish everyone in the US would read it!

Courtney said...

Great post! Sometimes you have to take the "uncool" label and wear it proudly!