Saturday, October 11, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment #5

Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This has started this new meme called Your Gonna Miss This Moment you can read more about the meme HERE.

This week Little Man went to his very 1st story time at the library.. While we were there it hit me.. This will be the last time I ever take one of my kids to there "1st day of story time" sniff sniff.. So I knew at that moment it was going to be one of those Your gonna miss this moment sort of thing.. So here are the pictures I took that day.



Then on Thursday night I walked into my bedroom and saw another one of those Your Gonna Miss This Moment sort of moment.. There was DH and Sweet Pea talking and watching some sort of news show. So I had to go and grab the camera.




post signature

7 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Awwwww....I never thought of taking pics of first story time--too late now--but great idea :)

Sweet Pea looks cozy even if it is the news :)

Pam said...

AWESOME!!! Glad you are joining us again!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love story time. I still haven't taken my last one to his first storytime. I really need to get on that. Cute pics. Love the one of Daddy and daughter having a moment. So sweet!

Lizzie said...

love that daddy and daughter picture! so cute...hope you have a great weekend.

Mom24 said...

What precious memories. Just wait until you realize you've taken your youngest to their last story time. That one bothered me...a lot! Beautiful pictures.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Does hubby read your blog??? Wait till he sees you've posted his picture WHILE he's in bed....LOL.

Jen said...

How cute! I love the pictures at the library and the pic of your daughter snuggled in with her daddy. So darn cute!

One of these days, I'll take Kya to story time at the library!