Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awards and fun stuff.

She loves my blog, she loves my blog not, NOPE SHE LOVES MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastagirl Hearts my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that the best news,since I heart her blog too.


Also this week I got another award from Shana
Thank you so much Shana..
Rules: All you need to do is pass this award on to 5 Bloggy Friends that you met in Blogland FIRST!
#1 Fantastagirl @ Fantastagirl.com she was one of the very very 1st blogging friends I made when I first got into this world of blogging almost 2 1/2 years ago.
#2 Annie @ My Life As Annie I think I started reading her blog and her mine with in weeks maybe even days of when I found Faantastagirl's blog.
#3 Melanie @ Livin' With Me! was another really early on blogging friend.
#4 Heather @ 10,000 Things to be Happy It has been almost exactly two years since Heather and I became BBF's in the blogging world. and though her blog I found #5 on the list
#5 Tina @ Palm Tree Fanatic I had seen Tina around and said hello a time or two but didn't really know her until we both became blogging friends..

Found this over at Under My Rock another one of my early blogging friends, and thought I would play along.





What Your Nose Says About You
You are impulsive and tend to follow your heart.You tend to be stubborn. You don't take other people's opinions seriously.You are a realist. You aren't much of an optimist or a pessimist.




post signature


5 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

OH! I love your blog too!
Thanks for the award;)!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks KC!

Anonymous said...

Its so good to be loved!

Nell :--)

Melanie said...

Thank you so much KC! You're my BBF too!!

Fantastagirl said...

you are just so sweet- thank you!