Friday, October 17, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment #6

Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This has started this new meme called Your Gonna Miss This Moment you can read more about the meme HERE.

This week I found all my moments on Wednesday.. When I came home Wednesday morning from dropping the kids off at school this is how I found DH and Little Man, they were playing Thomas the tank online.
Then later on Wednesday the boys thought they would start cleaning up the yard. Instead ended up in a leaf fight.




post signature

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love to see my kids hanging with their Daddy...he works so much, so the weekend is so much fun for them to catch up on Daddy time while he is home. Precious moment! BTW fall is my favorite time, so the leaf picturs are just awesome!

Pam said...

i think a leaf fight is in order around here today too!! Great pictures!

Pam said...

i think a leaf fight is in order around here today too!! Great pictures!

Miss Lisa said...

I loved playing in leaves growing up--wish we could do that here!

Mom24 said...

My kids can't wait to have leaf fights this year. So much fun.

Anonymous said...

What a cute smile!