Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thursday 13( our wedding)


October 29, 2008 is my 14 year wedding anniversary.. Tomorrow DH and I are going out to celebrate it. So in honor of our 14 years of marriage today for my T13 post I give you our wedding.

I didn't have 13 wedding pictures scanned into my computer. Then there is the fact I wanted to share more then 13.. So the pictures that look nice and not blurry or dark or off centered are pictures that I already had scanned and had online. Since I don't have a scanner the rest of the blurry, hard to make out, not that great shots were me taking pictures of pictures.. Maybe next year I'll remember to scan them in so one day you all can see that the pictures really are pretty and not all old and blurry..LOL.

#1 I don't do traditional very well, LOL so We had all our posed wedding pictures done before the wedding and before the guest started to get there.. #2 The only problem with this was I had forgot to light all the candles for the pictures.
#3 Here we are with our parents.
with my grandparents. My moms parents are next to me and my dad parents are next to DH
#4 is me and my dad.
#5 The view from the the back of the church
#6 exchanging of rings.

#7 Me singing to DH, the song was called Only God Could Love You More.

#8 the lighting of our unity candle.. ONLY this picture was staged after the wedding and before the reception because the photographer didn't get a good shot of us doing it during the wedding.
#9 The balloons as we walked out of the church.. this is my sister in the 1st pic

#10 our 1st dance as husband and wife.

#11 our cake.
#12 the cutting of the cake.
#13the video of me singing at our wedding. ONLY to hear it you have to look over to the side of my blog and hit pause on the music I have playing on my blog.. then turn your speakers up because how I got this online was to put in my old VHS tape of our wedding and then video tape it with my digital snap camera while it played on a old TV set.




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, And congratulations to you both on your anniversary.

Paula said...

Your dress was beautiful and I have never seen a more awesome cake

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe how well you held strong through your song!!!

Oh, and what a great idea for getting it on the blog.... LOVED IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for sharing that wonderful video with us. What a lovely voice you have. :o)

Diane Meyer said...

I loved your wedding pictures and your sideo of singing to your husband was priceless and so sweet. How on Earth were you not too nervous to do that?
Loved it!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary. I had the bow on the butt thing going on my dress too. It was the thing to do then. most brides now run in horror if you mention it.

Thanks for sharing your birth trauma with me today. I am sorry for you loss of your angel. I am honored that you shared that today.

Deb said...

Wow, that looks like it was a gorgeous wedding (even blurry, lol). Hope you have a great time out together - and have a Happy Anniversary! :)

Courtney said...

Happy anniversary to you two. You went through a lot of hoops to post that video!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm always impressed when I see you singing on your wedding day. I could barely say I do :)....

Laura Paxton said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 16th was last week. Thanks for sharing those pictures!!
Happy T13!

MomOf4 said...

You have such a pretty voice! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!! Beautiful dress!!

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary. I couldn't pause the music on your site so I couldn't hear the video.

Tonya said...

ok I got it to work. weren't you nervous singing to him on your wedding day? Great job!

Miss Lisa said...

Such a beautiful bride :)

Happy anniversary!!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you both! wow! complete with a video, awesome idea!
You were such a beautiful bride, loved the dress;)

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful night out together.

Anonymous said...

Kc this is Mom and i still cried listening to that song... love you happy anniversary

Melanie said...

Beautiful pictures!! You both look soooo happy. Your cake looks almost exactly like ours did- the colors are a little bit different, but the set up is exactly the same.

Happy Anniversary!