Saturday, October 04, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment #4

Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This has started this new meme called Your Gonna Miss This Moment you can read more about the meme HERE.


This week on Tuesday night the younger 3 kids and I climbed into bed and had a movie night we watched the movie that was on cartoon network that night.. I was so tired I fell asleep before it was over.. Then again on Wednesday night I walked into my room and saw the kids(all but Princess who was in her room already asleep because she wasn't feeling well) all in there cuddled up and watching another cartoon movie on tv..
That is when it hit me.. I"m going to miss the days of having them laying in my bed watching tv. So I had to go and grab the camera to capture the moment and memory..

Though I do see alot of nights like this in our near future.. Seeing how our family room TV picture tube(I'm guessing) went out while I was watching the debate Thursday night.. This wouldn't be such a big thing It's an old old hand me down TV set... Except 2 weeks ago our big newer living room TV died... So now we only have the bedroom sets.. which are all really old also.. But that is OK because I do enjoy laying in bed cuddling with the kids as we watch TV.. too bad the bed isn't big enough for all 6 of us LOL

but one day I'm gonna miss this moment.
post signature

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

Great Minds think alike. :) What great snapshots of them all cuddled together!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will miss that too. I love to see them all getting along doing the same activity...even if it is just watching the same show on TV. I love the 3 part harmony!

Unknown said...

Awww, I remember days like this! Love your pictures! LOL
Looks like great fun!!

Midlife Mom said...

You are a wise young woman to realize that these are special times. Before you know it they will be off with friends and college and you will miss these precious times together. Then you have to wait for the grandchildren to come along and then you will do it again!! :o) Nice post KC, hope all the other young mom's out there will take heart and savor the special times with their kiddoes!! xoxox

Miss Lisa said...

Thanks for the reminder--again. My kids are always jumping in the bed--I know I will be sad when it is just Mike and I.

Pam said...

We cuddle in my bed to read most nights! I love that time, and already have 2 and sometimes three that think they are too big (and are too big) for that! Treasure it! Thanks for joining!

Christa said...

So sweet. I love moments like this! I just teased my husband the other day that we needed to get a bigger bed. ;)