Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Six(2/4/07)


Well, since its Groundhog Day - let's go with it!
1. What is a ground hog?
2. Where do they live?
3. What happens on Ground Hog Day?
4. How does the Ground hog know how to predict the weather?
5. Have you ever seen a Ground Hog?
6. How do we celebrate Ground Hog day?

Mr Man(7 yrs old)
1)its a day where PunxsutawneyPhil will see his shadow or not
2)in a hole in the ground
3)they see if spring is coming soon or winter will be longer
4)because he sees his shadow or not.
5)Yes, in the newspaper
6)ahhhh, we celebrate It?!?!?


Sweet Pea(5 yrs old)
1) having a birthday
2) in logs
3) I don't know
4) I still don't know
5) NO
6) ummmm I still don't know.

There ya have it groundhogs day by Mr Man and Sweet Pea. Did you play? Don't forget to stop by and say hi to Kelly and view some other cute answers.

5 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

Cute!

Nicole said...

I cannot get over how smart your 7 year old is. SO SMART!! Really cute answers!

Fantastagirl said...

Great answers - Mr. Man is just a smarty!

we didn't play this week - maybe I'll get them up later in the week....

Kim's Life said...

LOL Ok I know Im Australian but Im sort of lost with the whole Ground Hog Day. I did how ever see the movie.

What a smart boy you have there.

Unknown said...

I love it! I don't know, I still don't know...why can't that ever satisfy my boss?