Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beauty Is A Beast (Part 2)

Back on January 11, 2007 I posted a blog post titled Beauty Is A Beast if you missed it click it and you can go back and read it(it was short) That was the name of the play Princess Drama club from school put on back on January 11, 07

In that post I talked about how good the play was and how good all the 5th and 6th graders who put it on was..
I also mentioned when I got around to putting the photos I took that night online I would post and let you know.

Here we are over a month later and I'm done. They are up and ready to view.
to see all the shots from this play you can view them here.

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

The pictures look like everything went great - and they are having a blast! The costumes are awesome!

Kim's Life said...

Oh that is just beautiful.