Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Award week.

WOW I have been given two new awards this week. You guys are just the sweetest things keep giving me all these awards. I started my blog never expecting to have such a wonderful group of readers. I feel very honored to have such a great group of blogging friends.

The first award was given to me by Annie over at My Life as Annie. She is such a wonderful lady with a wonderful and fun blog. She is also the host of Time Travel Tuesdays. Stop on over and check her out.. Annie gave me The Egel Nest Blog Award. Thank you very much Annie
Then on the same day I got a wonderful surprise, Another award. The You Life Me Up award.
Sheryl from Taking the Challenge has awarded me this wonderful award. I feel so honored to be getting this from her.. If I could pass this award back to her I would.. She is our wonderful host of Faith-Lift Fridays.. I look so forward to Fridays to read what her post will be, she has yet to write one that didn't life me up. If you stop only one place on Friday make it her blog. I'm sure you will be uplifted by it also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cong you deserve them