Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meme Monday 4/27/08

IF your looking for my Weekend Recap for the week, I'm sorry I'm a little behind.. check back after dinner tonight and I should have it up and posted.. IT was a super fun weekend can't wait to blog all about it.
Now onto my Meme Monday..


Saw this over at Annie's blog and decided to join in

I'm going to post this as part of my Meme Monday post but I'm typing in my answers on Tuesday 4/22/08 at 11:45 PM.

Where is your cell phone? in my bedroom on DH's end table as he uses it as his alarm in the morning.

Your significant other? In bed asleep.

Your hair? a mess with nothing in it.

Your mother? My guess on the Internet or watching TV in bed at her house.

Your father? My guess would be sleeping at his house

Your favorite thing? my family

Your dream last night? I don't remember last nights dream..

Your favorite drink? Sunkist

Your dream/goal? to get the house clean and keep it that way until after Little Man's birthday and if I'm dreaming big.. I would say until summer is over LOL



The room you’re in? the foyer which is opened to my living room, and has door ways into the bathroom, the boys bedroom and my bedroom.. and the front door is right behind me.

Your ex? Don’t have one.

Your fear? the price of gas.. it went up to $3.60 per gal today in our town.. YICKES...

Where do you want to be in 6 years? oh my goodness 6 years from now I'll have an 18 year old, a 14 year old, a 12 year old and an 8 year old.. I don't know where I want to be.. but a little bigger house wouldn't be bad.. and hopefully I'll be thinner by then.

Where were you last night? At home.

What you’re not? tall

Muffins? yes please

One of your wish list items? New carpet

Where you grew up? about 20 miles from here

Sad? Nah!

The last thing you did? Read Annie's blog

What are you wearing? Red with pink and white hearts sleep pants with my basketball t-shirt(from Princess's basketball team this year)



Your TV? 32″. Not flat screen. I figure we’ll upgrade when this one dies. But for now it’s great!(this was Annie's answer but I have to Ditto all of it)

Your pets? we have 4 kids so we have 4 cat's Sox, Tiger, Candy and Kit-kat

Your computer? some guy my dad works for built it from spare part of old computers so I have no idea what it is.. but it runs fast and was like brand new with nothing on it when I got it so I have tons and tons of memory for all my pictures.

Your life? Busy. Crazy. Happy. Full. (I'll 2nd that all also)

Your mood? Sleepy and wishing Little Man would fall asleep.. I put him in bed at 8pm but he keeps coming out and has yet to fall asleep and it is now Midnight

Missing someone? No

Your car? Old, 1996 grand caravan

Something you’re not wearing? socks and shoes works for me also

Favorite store? anyplace I can get a good deal on what I need

Your summer? hopefully warm and fun

Like someone? Yes.

Your favorite color? black and Pink

When is the last time you laughed? A few times tonight

Last time you cried? April 16, 2008 last Wednesday when I was reading comments from my WW post.

Who will repost this? Anyone looking for things to add to there blog..


Another meme I found for this weeks post is a photobucket meme..
Storyteller over at Small Reflections did this meme as part of her T13 post. It looked like fun and she invited us all to play along, so I am.

Here are Da rules.
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.



1. What is your current relationship stat?
married







2. What is your current mood?
happy







3. What is your favorite band/singer?
dont have one




4. What is your favorite Movie?
Star Wars or gone with the wind or
Pirates of the caribbean or Sweet Home Alabama







5. Where do you live?




Sorry dear MI. blogging buddies.. it was on the 1st page :)
Ohio Moms




6. Where do you work?
spoiled stay at home mom and wife




7. What do you look like?
Katherin Hepburn well according to THIS




8. What do you drive?
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan




9. What is your favorite TV show?
greys anatomy




10. Describe yourself?




joyfull
Sing a Joyful Song




11. What are you doing today?
kids ball practice (today being Thursday 4/24/08)
Jordan's 1st Tee ball practice




12. What did you do last night?
watched super nanny




13. What is your name?




KC






post signature

6 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

well! those were a coupole of fun memes!
thanks for sharing! always fun to learn new things of my friends! have a great day!I am off to work, sore ankle and all, sigh

Melanie said...

Thanks for playing along with Meme Monday! Those were both really fun memes. I'll probably do both of them.

Kristen said...

What fun Meme's. I love the photo one!

Tanja said...

I hope you aren't tired of this sort of thing. I tagged you on my blog for a Random 3 Things post. Hope that's okay. Have a great day!

storyteller said...

Wow … looks like a busy weekend! Thanks for visiting my Fun/Meme Monday this morning at Small Reflections and for the ‘link-love’ as you decided to participate in the Photobucket Meme today on top of Annie’s (I never remember MY dreams either). I thought I was ‘obsessive’ about my posts!!! LOL
I enjoyed the photos you selected … wish I’d thought of ‘Pirates’ because I did enjoy those films and love the picture you found for it.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

That's a fun meme there. I've read it at Annie's too.

Don't we just wish our last cleaning would last for few months...I do wish. But that's just not the way it is in my home...lol..not even for a week :-)