Friday, June 20, 2008

We're Home

Hello blogging world.. did ya miss me???
Well it is 7:15pm on Friday June 20, 2008 and we are home.
I'm half unpacked, my house looks like a tornado went though but we are rushing off to the ball park. Princess has an 8pm league game vs the catholic school from our town. So it's a big game being played under the lights.
Saturday I have a t-ball game to go to and a baseball game. Sunday is church and packing for Princess to head off to camp. PLUS a ton of laundry and trying to find the floors in my house..
So if I don't make it on over the weekend.. look for me next week with the weekend recap plus the stories and pictures from our camping trip.
Got to run softball field awaits..


post signature

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

take a deep breath and do not forget to smell the flowers in all your business! Yes you have been missed! Have a wonderful weekend!

Shana said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Missed ya!
You have a lot to do this weekend.