Know and Tell Friday can now be found HERE if you would like to play along.
1. What achievement are you most proud of?
This one would be my family.. DH and I started dating 19 years ago will be married for 14 years come this October. Then there are my sweet sweet babies.. all 4 of my kids are my pride and joy.. Each one makes me so proud for so many different things.
2. Do you like your spouse’s/significant other’s name?
I guess so, I never gave it much thought. I guess I don't dislike it.. He isn't fond of it much but I like it ok.
3. What is the most unique name you’ve ever heard a person have?
Aniston Rachelle, Well I don't know I think it is unique and pretty. I have heard a lot of kids with unique names that aren't very pretty IMO and makes me wonder what there parents were thinking , but as far as unique names go that I think are pretty this one is still my top pick.
4. Which would you rather be: divinely beautiful, dazzlingly clever, or angelically good? (From Anne of Green Gables!)
LOL I don't have a clue.. maybe divinely dazzlingly beautiful clever ;P
5. What is it about your wardrobe that is your trademark, uniquely you?
I don't have a wardrobe trademark.. I like tee's, and jeans, and shorts and shoes that slide on easily.. but I also like a nice skirt and top and high heel shoes so I don't know how to answer this one.
6. Which is worse: no tv or no music? I would say TV.. ONLY because I wouldn't want to miss my shows LOL.. I could always sing to hear music but I don't think I can act for myself to unwind and veg.
7. You’re stranded on a deserted island and you can have with you: 1 friend or family member, 1 item from your kitchen and 1 public figure (politician/actor/author). Who/what would you choose?
I would have it be my DH, a sharp knife, and as far as public figures goes I can't think of anyone I would want with us.. Maybe one of those chefs on those cooking shoes.. Then we can eat well while we are there.