Know and Tell Friday can now be found HERE if you would like to play along.
This weeks Questions:
1. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
2. What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever attended?
3. If Jesus was standing in front of you, in the flesh, what one question would you ask him?
4. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
5. If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but couldn't spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
6. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
7. Do you hit snooze when the alarm goes off, or do you get up right away?
1) I don't know if there is anything in my kitchen that describes me or my personality Hummm maybe the cereal box, a little flaky, or the blender, a little mixed up LOL.. I don't know.
2) Michael W Smith at the state fair back in 1992 went with DH(who was not my dear husband at the time) My best friend, my sister and another one of our friends we worked with at Camp Patmos. It was a great time.. I also really enjoyed seeing Steven Curtis Chapman at a Billy Gram crusade.. went with my family but went out on the ground next to the stage with my sister to enjoy the show. Also saw Chicago in concert and that was a blast too.
3) To be honest, I don't think I have any questions that I would be wanting to ask if Jesus was in front of me.. I think I would be too in love with him to speak.. maybe throw my arms around Him and tell him how much I love Him.. or just fall to my knees in praise.. I just don't know, but I can't think of anything I would ask.
4) Just answered this one at Jennifer's blog the other day. the power to be invisible and to read minds. I think that would come in very useful when your a mom.
5) Give some to our church, Give some to missions, Give some to the schools in our town. too much thinking needs to go into this one and I don't have the time to ponder it all that long.. so I'll leave it at this.
6) mint chocolate chip.. Though I do love dark chocolate ice cream, and McDonald's ice cream. and OH blue bell(I think that is the name) that I can only get in TN or TX and not here in OH, Love there banana split ice cream. yum Now I want to eat some ice cream.
7)I like to snooze.. but since I'm looking for more sleep and not having to wake up to hit the button.. I now set the alarm for the last minute when I HAVE to be out of bed.. This way I get more uninterrupted sleep.. and not the wake up hit the button sleep 5 more minutes wake up again and then hit the button again..
There ya have it folks my answers to this weeks question..
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..