Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spring Break 2010 post #10

Monday morning April 5 was to be the day we came home.. but I didn't get my day in the mountain just exploring so DH said we could do that before heading home.. We checked out of the hotel and off we went driving and hiking.. and me taking a ton of pictures.











































take note of those big tree/logs that are laying on those rocks I'll tell ya a story about them here in another picture.



we drove a ways to get to this spot and Aubrie was feeling a bit car sick.

This is what Happened to DH when the picked up and tossed it in... I think he got more . LOL


After leaving this spot we drove more and found a beautiful waterfalls before heading home.. I'll share those pictures some other time..


post signature

No comments: