Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh Little Man

Little Man walking out of the bathroom after going this afternoon "mom when Mr Man gets home can we both pee in the potty at the same time cuz that would be soooooooooooooo cool"
Me "no you can't pee in the potty at the same time"
Little Man "why not"
Me "because it would make a mess"
Little Man "what kind of mess, it wouldn't make a mess.. we both just stand them and pee into the potty at the same time"
Me " pee would splatter everywhere"
Little Man "Ohhhhhhhh that would be sooooooooooo cool"


Next time in the bathroom today.. Little Man yells.. "mom the toilet paper is on the floor get it NOW"
I walk into the bathroom and say "Now are you to ask me to do something"
he gives an "ugh" and says "mom can you please pick the toilet paper up for me"
I did and hooked the roll back to the holder then look at him and said " So now what do you tell me after I do something for you?" He says "Thanks"
and I sort of ruffle his hair and turn to walk out and let him finish up... he yells at me "AND MOM you were to say Your Welcome after that and you didn't"

post signature

No comments: