Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Photo tag..

Jodi over at My Life as Mama Jodi tagged me for this photo tag.
Now the rules:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Oh man.. my 8th folder and 8th photo isn't very exciting.. It was taken right after I hung the stocking on the chimney with care this past year 2009

Oh this next part is so sad.. I haven't been hanging in the blogging world in so long I'm not even sure who I would tag.. Normally it would be Jodi, Tina and Annie but Jodi already tagged them LOL.. hummmmm think think think.. LOL

1) Fantastagirl

2)Midlife mom

3)Mel

4)Rachel

5)The Wheels are rolling.

6)No Reason Needed

7)SportsMum

8)Lizzie

There I found 8 LOL.. Now if they only all remember me LOL.. I also found out that over 1/2 of my blog roll no longer are blogging.. guess it's time I go and delete a few bloggers who haven't blogged in 2 years or whose last post was saying good bye to the blogging world.. and Maybe I should try to find a few minutes to say hello to a few of my old blogging friends.. even If I can't find the time to blog much anymore.

post signature

2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Hey KC! That sounds like a fun game, I will do it on my next post! I know what you mean, so many of my blogger friends have stopped blogging and gone to Face book or just stopped. I know I don't post as often as I used to but I don't want to stop. Have met so many nice people like you!!

Princess's pictures with the braces are so cute. Her teeth really look wonderful! I wore braces at age 40 at the same time my son was in them. We used to go to our appointments together! ha! Tell her to be SURE to wear her retainer or all of that work and money will go down the drain as teeth have good memories and want to go back to their original placement. She is so grown up!!!

Yes, lots of things going on around here, stupid things like the bare che*sted ladies. Good grief!

Take care my friend, I will try to do better getting around visiting!! xoxoxox

Jodi said...

Not sure how I missed this post of yours! Thanks for playing!