Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wish they had these when my kids were babies.

I use to have to Swaddle Little Man up so tightly with all the receiving blankets I could find and then in the middle of the night he would just kick and toss and turn his way out of them, waking himself up..
I'm done having kids so I wouldn't have a need for these anymore.. But my brother is expecting his 1st, a set of twins.. and if they are anything like Little Man was normal blankets just won't do. and when your talking two to wake you up at night.. your going to want as little as possible to wake those little babies up..

That is why I headed over to SIMPLE and I'm trying to win this giveaway.. if your interested in the Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle or the Halo Sleep Sack.. head on over there and check out the giveaway.



post signature

No comments: