Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wordless Wednesday #11(not so wordless on Braces)

This is Princess back on April 1,2008 Right before heading into see the orthodontist
Here is Princess right after that appointment.
Here is Princess 2 years later..And Here she is yesterday May 4,2010 just after leaving the orthodontics..


We aren't totally done yet.. we got back today to get her retainer which I think they want her to wear for 12 to 18 months.. That and also we need to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth removed surgically to keep them from moving all the teeth it just took 2 years to get perfect.. but the braces are off..

post signature

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

yippee for her!
she looks so much more mature now! they look great!

Jodi said...

Yay!! I remember getting mine off, oh so many years ago, and all I could do was run my tongue over my teeth, it was so weird not to feel all that metal!

I tagged ya in a photo meme, come check it out!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!