Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting a New Blog.

No No I'm not closing this blog.. I'm just starting another one.. Oh I know I can't even keep up with this one..
BUT you see I have started to keep a journal of how Sweet Pea is doing day by day while starting on the medication and all that is going on.. I'm awful at doing journals on paper .. So I made a post over her just never published it of what she has been like.. Today I just thought why not just make this journal a blog.. So that is what I did..
If anyone is interested in what is going on with this P.A.N.D.A.S. stuff and Sweet Pea you can look over at my new blog.. Our Sweet Pea's Journey with PANDAS.
With bigger updates and issues I'll still post over here as well.. but for the day to day stuff.. I'll be using this new blog.

post signature

No comments: