Friday, March 14, 2008

Know & Tell Friday (3/14/08)

Question 1 What can you draw well? OH my goodness.. I don' draw.. My 8 year old can draw better then me.. I might even go as far as saying my 6 year old can.. My 12 year old does 100% better then me.. I think I'm at the same level as my 2 year old.

Question 2Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. I was a big 90210 fan but then I was in high school when it came one, 2 years ahead of what they had the kids being. But I found myself still watching it after I was married and was a mommy. Same with Buffy(which looking back I don't think was that great for me to be watching anyways) Now I like a lot of the shows my kids watch such as Suit life of Zack and Cody, Drake and Josh, and Hannah Montana.

Question 3 What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe? Black with some white thrown in also ;) I like color.. but when spending money I always seem to go for something I know will last years and years and not go out of style color wise... PLUS I just like Black

Question 4 Favorite donut? Bavarian filled but I do enjoy a Krispy Kreme donut when the HOT light is on.. Thankfully for my waist line there is no Krispy Kreme any where around me.

Question 5 Wear painful shoes just because they are cute? Use to all the time, until I messed up my feet and needed surgery because I was always wearing pointy toe dress shoes as a teenager.. Now I will from time to time but not every day.

Bonus Questions
Question 6 Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about? NO.. and I just don't say that to sound good.. I believe God will always do what He says.. Do I always remember to trust that all the time.. No.. but at the end of the day I do know in my heart that God will always do what he says. and He will always remind me of that too.. Read my Faith-Lift Friday post HERE

Question 7 In general, do you think it is ok to be frustrated with people? Do I want to be Frustrated with people, No.. but is it a sin to be NO it's not either.. Not to forgive people is not a good thing.. and you need to try to not be frustrated with people.. and you can't let it consume you and take up all your thoughts and let it run your life.. But we are not commanded to live peaceably with all men, What God tells us is, That if it be possible, and if it is with in us... to live peaceably with all men... We should try to.. but there are just going to be those we come in contact with that it will just be imposable for one reason or another.

Romans. 12:12-21
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

9 comments:

Toknowhim said...

I have really enjoyed reading your answers the last several weeks. I see that a lot of people like HOT KK donuts :) Blessings and have a good weekend!!

palmtreefanatic said...

great post!
mmmm after doing my post this morning I had to run out and get 2 doughnuts to eat! Yummy! I love IGA'S doughnuts!

I cant believe I almost forgot 90210
I loved loved loved that show, was REALLY sad when it dissapeared as it was depressing to me as it was the ONLY show i watched and looked foreward too! sigh

great post and thanks for the scriptures!

Heather and Reese said...

LOL! I was a big 90210 fan too..but I was mostly in high school when I watched it and maybe some as an adult. I see the reruns are still on, but I haven't watched them in a long time.

I really enjoyed reading your answers.

Heather

Amadis said...

Nice answers
God bless
Amadis

Shari Ellen said...

Oh no - surgery on your feet. That seems like it would take a long time to recover from.

Aisha said...

Hi Kc, love the new blog design! Really cool!

Anonymous said...

Great answers KC!

Unknown said...

This is neat...I've never seen this meme before. Your answers were great.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Popping by to see what's new since the UBP. Wasn't that a party?!?

I didn't get to bisit near as many parties as I had hoped... but I enjoyed myself none the less.

Pop by soon.