Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Launch Party

So is anyone still in the mood for a party.. I know we are just coming off of the UBP.. which was one exciting week. Well I just found another Party.. and thought since I already have a party post up and ready to go(click HERE for my party post) that another party wouldn't be a bad idea..

This is a Launch Party.. Mommies United Mega Launch Party.. So if your still in the party mood.. stop on over and check them out they have games and prizes, did I mention PRIZES.. :P
Mega Launch Party!
Here are my top picks for the prizes..
1) My Hip-T is giving 3 hip-T's. One to three winners
2) Natural Pod are offering a house play pack, with various items for imaginative house play to the value of $150.00
3) Hipster Tots is giving one winner a hipster tot book, winner’s choice.
4) Mug Waz is giving one new bracelet set

Enjoy the party...

6 comments:

Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you!! enjoy the party!! stop by our party post if you get a chance!!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

KC - Are you serious? Another bloggy party?!?!? Yeehaw!!! Let's sing the KC (Ha, sorry the pun) and the Sunshine song, "Celebrate Good Times Come On"!

Ha, you're singing it, aren't you?

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I think those Hip Tees are very cool, too!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great prizes! That hip T looks really cool.. I hope to win one of those, lol. It's nice to meet you, btw.

Amanda said...

love your blog layout!

thanks for joining the party! Be sure to check back every day, we will have more awesome prizes to win!

Anonymous said...

Love your site!