Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday Six 10/1/06



sunday six just a day late :)

yesterday was a bit busy around here and i didn't get a chance to play with all the kids but this morning, Sweet Pea was willing to play with me. Better late then never. Right?

1. What is Fall? When the leaves fall

2. Why do leaves change color? I don't know

3. What colors remind you of Fall? I don't know

4. Why do we call it Fall? Because the leaves fall off of the tree

5. What is your favorite thing about Fall? Jumping in leaves

6. What is the weather like where you live during Fall? I don't know, hold on let me check(she runs to the back door opens it up steps outside in her PJ's. Comes running back in and says) COLD very cold(it was only 53 out this morning)

There ya have it, What is Fall by Sweet Pea age 4 years 8 months old. Did you play?

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

hehe Sweet pea sounds adorable. Mine went to look out the window to see the weather.

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like the last one. It's my fav.

We played too!

Kelly said...

Awe, the back door? So cute! Great answers!