Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Way Back Wednesday 10/4/06


This week TKW had this for us
I like your wheels man. We've seen the technology of the past, now how about some cars. Can't think of one? Look in other pictures to see if there's a car in the background.

I knew at my parents house there had to be a ton of pictures with me and cars in them I remember always standing infront of the car for a shot here and there so i called my mom and asked her to just pick which ever and send them over, theres are not the ones I had in mind but hey they work and I got to play WBW LOL so i'm happy.

This 1st one was May 1977 me and my sister before going to church I'm guessing maybe Easter because i know these were our easter dresses that year I was 4 1/2 years old and my sister was 2 1/2 years old

Skip ahead to March 1985, This was our vacation car us kids spent many many many a hour in this car fighting and driving my parents nuts. This was taken on a sunday morning before church I was 12, my sister there in the center was 10 and my brother was just about 7 years old.

Jump up five years to May 1990 and my Jr Prom. This car wasn't mine at the time but 4 years later when DH and I married it became my car and we had it till it died in 1998. this was me and my DH I was 17 years old

Now this little car was mine, It was the car i had in college don't remember the year of the car but it was a dayton and the only car I have ever had that was a stick. WEll at the end of Aug 1994 some little 16 year old rammed me in the backend, I was stopped waiting to make a left hand turn and this little goof was going 65 in a 25 zone(he just got out of school for the day and had a car full of 15 and 16 year old with him messing around) this is what it did to the car and the next pic is what it did to me.

I still get pains in my neck from this from time to time. btw i was 21 1/2 years old and just 2 months away from my wedding.

So there ya go I showed you my wheels.. I now drive a 1996 dodge grand caravan.. LOL.. I do love my van though but I think i'm in need of a new one seeing how this one is getting up there in years and miles.
So did you play??? Let me know and stop on by http://pinktangerine2.blogspot.com/ and Let TKW now you played also.

2 comments:

Hope said...

I love the station wagon...my aunt had one like that..brings back lots of memories.

But forget about the cars!! The prom dress is classic. :)

I played, too.

Unknown said...

Dang it...I can't see the first and last pictures...I wanted to see what that turd did to your car!!!

I love the woody station wagon though!!!