Friday, October 13, 2006

Meme

While reading blogs tonight i came across this meme that looked like fun. found it at http://finelly.blogspot.com/ if you have time go over and check out her answers also.

9 Lasts...
1. Last place you were: Princess School to help decorate and help with the pep rally
2. Last drug used: tylenal(something about spending 30 mins in a gym with 500+ screaming and cheering 5th and 6th grader will do that to you LOL)
3. Last beverage: Hawaiian Punch
4. Last kiss: About an hour ago
5. Last movie seen: Car's with the kids this summer
6. Last phone call: my dad about an 30 mins ago
7. Last cd played: a mixed cd of worship songs
8. Last bubble bath: Not a clue.
9. Last time you cried: Wed as I was typing out
In My Heart Forever


8Have You Evers...
1. Have you ever dated someone twice: Yeap married him also
2. Have you ever been cheated on: Unfortunately
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it? Yes oh yes more then once
4. Have you ever fallen in love: Yes
5. Have you ever lost someone: Yes
6. Have you ever been depressed: Yes
7. Have you ever been out of the country: Yes
8. Have you ever been on TV: Yes


7 States You've Been To:
1. Florida
2) New York
3. Texas
4) Tenneesse
5. Michigan
6 Pennsyvania
7. Virgina

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. Cleaned the house
2. made halloween costumes
3. decorated for halloween
4. Went to Princess school to help the cheerleading moms(that would be me) and football moms get the gym ready for the pep rally
5. played with the kids
6. watch Lost and the Nine(that i taped on Wed)

5 Favorite Things...
1. DH
2. Princess
3. Mr Man
4. Sweet pea
5. Little man


4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything...
1. DH
2. Mom
3 my cyber sisters who i have been posting with for year
4 I guess anyone who reads my blog since i seem to tell it all here LOL

3 Favorite Colors...
1. Black
2. Pink
3. Navy blue


2 things you want to do before you die...
1. See all my children except Christ
2. be a grandma and be part of my Great Grandkids life for as long as God will let me.


1 thing you regret
1. That I couldnt come up with anything more entertaining to blog about tonight ;)

No comments: