Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (Day 4 part 1 of the July 2008 TN vacation)

Today for my WW post, I'm going to share the photos of what we did on Day 4 of our family vacation to TN back in July. That morning after breakfast we went into the mountains and was going to go tubing, but the water was way to low for that.. so we ended up just swimming in the place we would normally tube.. and was getting a kick out of the people who were trying to tube but ending up walking there tubes most of the way.. Even with out the tubes we had fun.. This slide show if of how we spent the morning between breakfast and lunch.. I'll make another post sometime soon to show what we did between lunch and dinner that day..
If you haven't been following my family vacation July 2008 post and you want to get caught up you can click on the day you want to see and it will take you to that post.
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3





post signature


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! We need one those vacation. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Have a great Wednesday!

tigerfish said...

Looks like a lot of fun :)

earthlingorgeous said...

Indeed looks like a fun vacation. Lovely children too :)

palmtreefanatic said...

looks like lots of great pictures and fun memories! Happy WW!

Heather said...

Great pics looks like you had a lot of fun. I wasn't sure about the park yesterday because of the rain monday night. I figured everything would be cold and wet, I was tired and just beat. Sorry I missed you. I almost called you too. Hope you had fun. I got 10 hours of sleep last night. MUCH NEEDED so I'm feeling great today:)
Happy Wednesday.

Courtney said...

Love the picture of sweet pea and Mr. Man turned looking at the camera.

Joyful Days said...

That looks like it was a wonderful time.

Tonya said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love that song too.

Anonymous said...

That water looks so cool and refreshing! I am envious.

Unknown said...

That water looks so pretty and clean! And lots of fun to play in!

Melanie said...

Those pictures look just amazing!! It looks like so much fun- so peaceful!

I looked for some updates about DH's job but I don't see anything from this week. Anything new?

I also sent you an email to an address you wrote to me from last winter. I just wanted to make sure you got it just in case your email address could have changed.

mimi11460 said...

It seems you have great fun out there.. wish you can visit mine too thanks..