Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break Recap Day #5(2nd day in TN)

Day 5 of Spring Break was Tuesday April 14, 2009.
We started the morning with Breakfast and then swimming..

The Kids and I swam for till about 1pm then we went back up to the room for our picnic in the room Lunch.. It was a cold and raining day.. Only in the 50's brrrrrrrrrrr well not really brrrrrrrrrrrrr for OH. but for TN when you were thinking it was going to be in the 70's.

After lunch we thought we would just go for a drive and wait for the rain to pass.. ONLY it never passed it rained all day.. We drove for a good while though pigeon forge and gatlineburge just taking in the sights..


Then we went back to the hotel and ate hot dogs(that I brought from home LOL) and left over pizza for dinner.. I know not very healthy as far as food goes.. but think Free meal.. After all DH was laid off and not working. After dinner Little Man, Sweet Pea Princess and I went back to the pool(because that is what they wanted to do) DH and Mr Man went walking the streets of Pigeon looking at all the cars that were there for the car show. Sweet Pea wasn't feeling well, just said she was tired and had a slight fever, I couldn't leave her up in the room alone so I told her to just sit and rest with me on the pool chairs and there she fell asleep and slept a hour before DH and Mr Man made it back at that point I had him carry her up to our room and put her to bed. She slept the rest of the night.. About an hour after she went up to the room the rest of us went up and went to bed also.. and that was how we spent our cold, raining day #5 of spring break.










post signature

2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

You guys take the best trips and on short notice too! You must be the master packer! I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached.

Lots of great swimming pictures of the kiddos, looks like lots of fun. We did that this weekend too and the kids had a blast.

Your kids must be really good about having their pictures taken!lol! The Easter ones were great!

Glad you had such a nice school break! xoxox

palmtreefanatic said...

more swimming fun! Great pics!
I agree with Midlife mom! You must be a wiz at packing, I so hate figuring WHAT to take let alone fogetting something!