Friday, April 03, 2009

From God's Word Friday's #7

In Time of Trouble Say.......

>first- God brought me here; it is by His will I am in this strait place: In That I will rest

> Next- He will keep me in His love, and give me grace in this trial to behave as His Child

>Then- He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intended me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.


>Last- In HIs good time He can bring me out again- how and when He knows

Then We Can Safely Say: I am Here-
1. By God's appointment
2. In HIs keeping
3. Under His training
4. For His time
by. Andrew Murray


"offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee and thou shalt glorify me." (Psalm 50:14-15)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

i say the same things to myself fin tough times. and it always works out, and i always learn something on the other side. thanks :)

Midlife Mom said...

I have been catching up on all of your latest posts. Loved the story about you and B and how you got together! Rather complicated for awhile!! lol! So glad you ended up together and have raised this beautiful family together! xoxoxo