Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas 2009 #2

Picking up where I left off yesterday. All the little things that made this Christmas so good..
Christmas Cards.. I got to mail out Christmas cards. Last year with DH's job and the way things were going there was no money for gets let alone mailing out Christmas cards.. This year I got to mail out some(my computer crashed in November and I lost all my addresses so Only mailed to the ones my mom had addresses for or those who mailed to me so I had there address..if I missed you sorry) that was fun filling them out.. and then the yearly photo shoot to get the kids picture to put in the cards went so well, normally every year it is a fight to get the kids to sit still and smile or even get dressed up.. This year ALL FOUR of them were happy to do it and it went so quickly and it was fun no one wanted to scream, yell or pull there hair out when it was over .. here is a slide show of this years Christmas shoot.


other little things that made this Christmas season fun, the kids each having people over to spend the night at different times, getting to take them to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, Cooking the big Turkey dinner on the 23rd. Listing to Christmas music non stop for a month.. watching the 25 days of Christmas and the lifetime Christmas movies. Going to the School Christmas program.. ..
here is the slide from that not sure if I posted it or not yet.

I do remember posting the pictures from our different Christmas parties, and candlelight service from church but that is always the best part getting your heart in turned with God in celebrating His birth..
God has been so good to us this year.. He has showed us how to trust in him fully and how He will bring us though..
Think I'll end here today and pick back up with our Christmas party celebrations in the next post.


post signature

No comments: