Monday, January 04, 2010

Prayer request...

At 9pm this evening my FIL went to the ER thinking he was having some sort of gallbladder attack this was like the 3rd day he was getting sick with vomiting and bad pain in the middle of his back. I guess he had blood work done sometime today and around 9pm got a call saying due to some of t he results of that they wanted to run more test right away and asked him to come to the ER. They have done an ultrasound but the doctors have not come back yet to give them the results, but they did say something was going on with his heart also and due to that they were keeping him overnight.
Please Pray for him, my MIL and the doctors.. Also my DH could use some prayer he is really worried about his dad..
Thank you all.


post signature

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I hope you get the answers you need real soon.

Our prayers are with you.