Saturday, December 06, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment #12



Last Saturday I put the Christmas tree up and got the lights on it, but never got around to decorating it. By Tuesday of this week Little Man had claimed the tree as his new fort,(he is big time into making forts these days, maybe that will be next weeks your gonna miss this post) I still hadn't got around to decorating the tree so It was no big deal but as I watched him play under the tree I knew this was going to have to be my Your Gonna Miss This Moment post for this week.. I'm going to miss the days when there so little they can crawl right under the Christmas tree and enjoy playing up inside of it.



That is where I was Planning on ending this weeks post, ONLY I got called into work on Thursday and then again on Friday(I'll give an update on that later) and never got a chance to do what I had planned for my T-13 post which was the kids decorating the Christmas tree on Wednesday after I got back from the doctors(I'll add that update into a post later also) So here is more moments I'm going to miss, When my kids are too old to enjoy decorating the Christmas tree, or they are gone and moved out of the house and not here to do it. Princess didn't really seem to be into it this year, I was thinking goodness is she already too old to enjoy it, but then found out she just wasn't feeling good. Anyways Here is the slide of us decking the halls.






Don't forget to stop by Pam's blog to play along or to view others who have.

post signature

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Too old to enjoy decorating the tree-NEVER!

Now crawing in it might be a different story...thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

decorating the tree is always so much fun!! Sometimes their "help" can be kinda annoying... thanks for reminding me to treasure it!!

Katrina said...

Such precious pictures! Thank you for sharing your tree decorating moments with us.

Gretchen said...

I already miss it! Mine are 14 and 16 and it's a fight to get them to decorate. They lost half the lights and decorations last year, so our tree has lights on the bottom half only. Looks so sad. :(