Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Man and his Christmas Craft(countdown to Christmas)

Photobucket
I have been meaning to play along in Shana's Countdown to Christmas, but have been a little busy.. I did mention that I got the subbing job with the schools here in town right?? Last week I got called in pretty much everday, But one day off last week, Little Man and I did some Christmas crafts as well as getting the christmas cookies made. While I didn't get pictures of the cooking making mess.. I did manage to pull out the camera to capture the moment of my baby boy, coloring, painting, cutting and glueing.. So here they are.

post signature

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your subbing job! Your lil man is so darn cute! I love the cute wreath! How fun!

Kristi said...

What a fun craft. Did he do the cutting himself. Way to go Little Man.

Heather said...

What a cute little artist you have there!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Thanks for playing along! :o) This looks like a great craft!