Monday, December 29, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday(the girls bedroom)

It has been a long time since I did a Tackle it Tuesday post. but over the weekend, we tackled something worth blogging about. We changed the look of the girls bedroom by painting it..
Painting it in the color that they picked out. Well Princess picked the paint color and Sweet Pea picked the color of the drappes. I think if it was up to Princess she would have picked purple drappes, but since they share a room they have to share in the choices of what goes in the room.. Even though Sweet Pea picked them Princess is loving them now that they are up. So today for my tackle I give the you the girls bedroom
Before(taken about a year ago, forgot the before pictures when we started LOL)



During(taken Saturday and Sunday 12/27 & 28/08)




After(taken Monday 12/29/08)


6 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

a very hip room!
reminds me alot of jelenas! same colors! hey I was at big lots yesterday and see these wicker hampers and the lining was these colors, IF you need/want one you should go check it out!
Great tackle!

Courtney said...

Great tackle and thanks for posting before/during/after pictures. I like the colors together, but holy cow is it bright!

Deb said...

Isn't it amazing how much difference a simple coat of paint can make! The room looks so different - very cool! I don't think I would've ever paired those colors together, but it looks so bright and cheery - I love it! :)

Heather said...

WOW I think that is even brighter than my girls room~! How funny. I posted a tackle today too. A painting one, ha! I bet the girls are loving their new room. Great Job!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I love it when parents are brave enough to let their children re-invent their living quarters and break out from white walls.

FANTASTIC JOB GIRLS!!!!

Jean said...

We will be tackling painting the living room soon. It won't quite be that bright. :) That is some mean green! As long as the girls like it though. The pink curtains do actually rock with it.